Create Read Update Delete (commonly abbreviated as CRUD) is a basic paradigm and straight-forward approach to building applications that create/consume various data.
Add a new value.
CREATE TABLE _____ ;
View a value.
SELECT * FROM _____ ;
Modify a value.
UPDATE _____ VALUES (val1,val2,...,val n) WITH (__,__,...,__);
Remove a value completely.
DELETE FROM _____;
- Creating a CRUD Application with NetBeans IDE's new PHP Editor: http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/wish-list-tutorial-main-page.html
- Quick Start - NetBeans Platform CRUD Sample in NetBeans IDE 6.9: http://netbeans.dzone.com/news/quick-start-netbeans-platform
- Struts2 and CRUD: http://www.rkcole.com/articles/struts/crudTutorial/
- Hibernate to create CRUD: http://facestutorials.icefaces.org/tutorial/hibernate-tutorial.html
- CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete Cycle): http://searchdatamanagement.techtarget.com/definition/CRUD-cycle
- wikipedia: Create, read, update and delete
- What is CRUD?: http://lkamal.blogspot.com/2006/06/what-is-crud.html