The Open Web Foundation (commonly abbreviated OWF) .
Open Web Foundation agreement (OWFa) is a reusable agreement designed to be easily adopted by a wide range of specification communities and organizations as an alternative to the challenging -- and costly -- process of negotiating new licensing agreements every time. Specifications made available under the Open Web Foundation Agreement may include everything from small ad-hoc formats sketched out among friends to large multi-corporation collaborations that ultimately grow into international recognized standards with the help of formal standards setting organizations.
- Introducing the Open Web Foundation Agreement: http://openwebfoundation.org/2009/11/introducing-the-open-web-foundation-agreement.html
- OWF License - Users of the agreement: http://wiki.openwebfoundation.org/Users_of_the_agreement
Some of the projects which have adopted the OWFa (OWF agreement) are listed in the following sections.
- The Open Graph Protocol: http://opengraphprotocol.org/
- OpenService Format Specification for Accelerators - Version 0.8: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc304163(VS.85).aspx
XML Search Suggestions
- XML Search Suggestions: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc848863(VS.85).aspx
- Yahoo!'s Media RSS: http://video.search.yahoo.com/mrss
- Attention Profile Markup Language: http://apml.areyoupayingattention.com/
- The OWF Way: http://open-web.pbworks.com/The+OWF+Way