Social Media Monitoring
Social Media Monitoring (also referred to as Social CRM, though the practitioners deride that term) is a word used to describe any tool, process, methodology or technology for finding and discovering information about specific brands (i.e. companies, products, services) or topics through search terms, tags or other Information Retrieval mechanisms.
Social Media Monitoring typically includes the use of workflows, orchestration or rules for specifying how specific content is searched for, retrieved, filtered and displayed.
- Trackur: http://trackur.com
- RowFeeder: https://rowfeeder.com/
- Google Alerts - Monitor the Web for interesting new content: http://www.google.com/alerts
- Twitter Advanced Search: http://search.twitter.com/advanced
- Monitter - Twitter in Real-Time (works very similar to Radian6 dashboard): http://www.monitter.com/
- wikipedia: Social Media monitoring
- 10.8Mbps Web Hits/Hack from Radian6?: http://c0nsumer.livejournal.com/1061555.html