A Telephone Conference ( commonly abbreviated TeleConference) is a tool (typically software or some combination of hardware and software infrastructure) for meeting and communicating via voice discussion. A TeleConference tool may or may not contain additional features such as call recording, IVR, voice-to-text or text-to-voice.
Rondee is the leading free conference calling service and offers a superior way to communicate on the phone. Now you can connect easily with any group on the phone with web-based scheduling, attendance tracking, and even a display of who's talking!
Rondee was founded by veteran telecom industry entrepreneurs who understand that your choice of conference calling service is not just a technology selection but a critical decision affecting how your organization, team or company communicates.
- Rondee: http://www.rondee.com/
- Code API For Conference Calling Systems: https://www.rondee.com/static/code.php
- See[Mike]Code - Tool for seeing an interview candidate type programming solutions live in-browser: http://i.seemikecode.com/
- EasyChair - Conference (submission) Management tool: http://www.easychair.org/
- Slack -- Voice, video & screen sharing apps: https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/208492868