From BC$ MobileTV Wiki
A term is an item or concept used to identify or classify the item or concept it describes. A term is typically a noun (or combination of nouns), but may also be a combination of an adjective and a noun, or in some cases, an adjective alone.
Yahoo! Term Extractor
- Yahoo! - Search Term Extraction (documentation): http://developer.yahoo.com/search/content/V1/termExtraction.html
- EXAMPLE API Call: http://search.yahooapis.com/ContentAnalysisService/V1/termExtraction?appid=YahooDemo&query=madonna&context=Italian%20sculptors%20and%20painters%20of%20the%20renaissance%20favored%20the%20Virgin%20Mary%20for%20inspiration.
- Using Yahoo!’s Term Extractor API: http://www.fliquidstudios.com/2009/01/27/using-yahoos-term-extractor-api/
- Yahoo! Term Extractor: http://bloke.org/php/yahoo-term-extractor/
- Yahoo! Web Services - register: https://developer.yahoo.com/wsregapp/