Customer Relationship Management (commonly abbreviated CRM) is a method of reaching out to users directly and creating bi-directional communication channels, in order to ensure a customer's utmost pleasure with a given brand's products or services.
- JPTT - Public Procurement Quick Scan Service (JAPAN): http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/issues/entry-strategy/government-procurement/public-procurement-quick-scan-service (find market opportunities in Japan's regional markets by industry topic/type)
- What are Net Promoter Scores (NPS)?: http://www.netpromoter.com/why-net-promoter/know
- wikipedia: Customer Relationship Management
- wikipedia: Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Why Sales Is Still Missing From Social CRM: http://mashable.com/2011/03/21/sales-social-crm/
- Why Customer Relationship Management Systems Will Become Obsolete Within 10 Years: https://www.inc.com/oleg-rogynskyy/why-customer-relationship-management-systems-will-become-obsolete-within-10-years.html
- Opportunities in the Japanese Public Procurement Market: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/library/publication/article-opportunities-in-the-japanese-public-procurement-market