A Programming Language is a set of syntaxes, software specifications, APIs, interpreters, translators, and/or compilers for controlling computation devices (hardware) to perform a give task or set of tasks.
- TIOBE Programming Community Index: http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html
- Language Popularity (by search engines): http://www.langpop.com/
- Hash (Associative Array) Access - in many programming languages: http://dada.perl.it/shootout/hash_allsrc.html
- Online Compiler (for several languages): http://codepad.org
- Online Syntax Highlighter (converts to colored HTML): http://tohtml.com
Pages in category "Programming Language"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.