Because JSONP makes use of script tags, calls are essentially open to the world. For that reason, JSONP may be inappropriate to carry sensitive data.
- YouTube AJAX API integration (video/playlist search): http://www.yvoschaap.com/youtube.html
- Twitter JSON/JSONP API URL: http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com/2009/04/twitter-jsonjsonp-api-url.html
- JSONP -- JSON With Padding: http://ajaxian.com/archives/jsonp-json-with-padding
- Cross domain AJAX querying with jQuery: http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com/2009/04/cross-domain-ajax-querying-with-jquery.html
- Cross-domain RSS to JSON converter [jQuery plugin]: http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com/2009/11/cross-domain-rss-to-json-converter.html
- Almeida, Jonas (June 11, 2008). "JSON, JSONP, JSONPP?". S3DB: http://sites.google.com/a/s3db.org/s3db/documentation/mis/json-jsonp-jsonpp. Retrieved April 26, 2009.
- wikipedia: JSONP#JSONP