Notation 3 (also known as Triple Notation; commonly abbreviated as n3, N3) is a subset of RDF which syntactically represents triples with a simplistic yet comprehensive syntax. N3 also supports inference.
- Notation3 (N3) - A readable RDF syntax: http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/n3/
- Notation3 (by Tim Berners-Lee): http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Notation3
Turtle or turtle) is a metadata standard for representing RDF as triples in a simple, text-based language with namespaces.<ref>A Plug-in Mechanism for N3/Turtle : http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/2006/11/plug-in-mechanism-for-n3turtle.html</ref>
- Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language: http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> . @prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> . @prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#> . @prefix dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/> . @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> . @prefix sim <http://purl.org/ontology/similarity/> . @prefix rec:<http://purl.org/ontology/rec/core#> . @prefix mo <http://purl.org/ontology/mo/> . @prefix po: <http://purl.org/ontology/po/> . @prefix mobiletv: <http://bcmoney-mobiletv.com/ontology/mobiletv#> .
- me a foaf:Person ;
:theDailyShow a po:programme ;
rdfs:seeAlso <http://dbpedia.org/page/The_Daily_Show> .
:theColbertReport a po:programme ;
rdfs:seeAlso <http://dbpedia.org/page/The_Colbert_Report> .
a mobiletv:programme ; a sim:Similarity ; sim:element :theDailyShow ; sim:element :theColbertReport ; sim:weight "0.95" ;
dc:description "These shows are really just two sides of the same coin. Though the hosts pretend to have a long-standing rivalry due to differing political views, their friendship is noticeable, and the differing political views mostly imaginary. Many members of the original Daily Show production moved across the street to the set of The Colbert Report to bring the same production qualities and style to the newer show. Colbert has proven the more aggressive but Stewart still holds his own and subtly gets the best of Colbert (as per the script... but hey, I love it anyway as long as their exchanges are worth a laugh)." ;
foaf:maker :me .
mobiletv:episodeRecommendation a rec:Recommendation ;
rec:recommender <http://openrecommender.org> ; rec:recommendation_audience mobiletv:friends ; sim:subject :theDailyShow ; rec:recommendation_object :theColbertReport ; rec:for :theDailyShow ; sim:method :myObviousSimilarity .
- RDF/N3 Converter: http://www.mindswap.org/2002/rdfconvert/
- Notation 3 Resources: http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/N3Resources
- Primer - Getting into RDF & Semantic Web using N3: http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer
- <> a :RoughGuide; :to :Notation3 .: http://infomesh.net/2002/notation3/
- wikipedia: Notation3
- Syntax Comparison of N3 and Turtle: http://jenawiki.hpl.hp.com/wiki/Syntax_Comparison_of_N3_and_Turtle
- RDF Media Types: http://www.w3.org/2008/01/rdf-media-types