Osaifu Keitai (Japanese hiragana: お財布携帯, also refered to as osaifu, saifu keitai and, keitai okane) refers to mobile phones equipped with contactless IC card, as well as its useful function/services enabled by the IC card. With this function, mobile phones can be utilized as electronic money, credit card, electronic ticket, membership card, airline ticket, and more.
- RFID in Japan - Japan's experience with RFID phones and contactless cash (Sugai): http://www.digitalworldtokyo.com/index.php/digital_tokyo/articles/rfid_japans_experience_with_rfid_phones_and_e_cash
- NTT DoCoMo - Osaifu (official page): http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/service/osaifu/index.html
- Visa Introduces a Credit Card on a Phone: http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/10/visa-introduces-a-credit-card-on-a-phone-sticker-free/
- Smrtcase Glide – One Step Toward Saifu Keitai for the iPhone: http://mobileinjapan.com/2010/01/09/review-smrtcase-glide-one-step-toward-saifu-keitai-for-the-iphone/
- Mophie – Another Step Toward Osaifu Keitai for the iPhone: http://mobileinjapan.com/2010/01/19/mophie-another-step-toward-osaifu-keitai-for-the-iphone/